One primary goal of a successful breeding program is excellent heat detection. To make that goal a reality, use the EAZI-BREED CIDR to breed more cattle in less time. The fact is, by narrowing the window of estrus, EAZI-BREED CIDRs will improve the timing and efficiency of your current breeding program.
The EAZI-BREED CIDR is a t-shaped device impregnated with progesterone. Once placed into the animal's vagina, the CIDR will continuously release progesterone. Upon removal of the insert seven days later, the drop in progesterone will trigger estrus and ovulation. Benefits of using this controlled breeding program include:
- Higher pregnancy rates
- Easier and more accurate heat detection
- Improved value from semen and greater genetic gain, due to greater potential for successful artificial insemination (A.I.)
- More focused heat detection and easier A.I. breeding since groups of cattle come into heat and can be bred at approximately the same time
- Heifers freshening at a younger age
- Improved efficiencies in labor management
- A more profitable herd
Additional information can be found at www.cidr.com.
Purchase EAZI-BREED CIDRs on Profit Shop, contact your local Genex representative or call customer service at 1-888-333-1783.
Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available by contacting your
local Genex representative or by calling Genex customer service at 888.333.1783.