A.I. AccuCheck is a comprehensive observation and evaluation of a herd inseminator's technique designed to monitor performance and facilitate the exchange of knowledge and new information.
As part of A.I. AccuCheck, Genex will provide evaluations for:
- Condition and use of reproductive program equipment including semen tank and breeding supplies
- Heat detection technique and accuracy in dairy-preferred heat detection method
- Semen handling procedures and technique
- Insemination process (live cow and reproductive tracts)
- Cleanliness and sanitation
- Record-keeping related to the reproductive program
- Synchronization protocols
- Safe cattle handling
Additionally Genex will:
- Provide recommendations for improvement, including personal instruction and guidance
- Provide regular follow-ups for continued personal development and skill building
- Trouble-shoot reproduction issues
- Educate on value of good repro and define why protocols are key to excellent reproductive performance
- And more!
The success of a dairy's reproductive program is important as it directly affects the farm's bottom line. Through A.I. AccuCheck and the assistance of a Genex training specialist, on-farm inseminators are re-motivated to drive reproductive program success as they develop and refine their technique and learn the science behind the work.
To learn more about the A.I. AccuCheck service, contact your local Genex representative. A.I. AccuCheck is not available in all locations.